ECWR - two-function heat substation operating in parallel circuit
The heat distribution system operates in a system of parallel connection of the exchanger of central heating with the exchanger for preparation of tap water. The operation of the central heating system and the hot water system is completely independent.
The ECWR type systems are applied in the following circuits:
supplying facilities which are characterised by high disproportions in demand for heating power for the needs of central heating and hot tap water;
in heating networks with low available pressures;
in systems where the main selection criterion is low investment output.
- plate heat exchanger, brazed with copper for central heating circulation;
- automatic regulation system of the system based on a weather regulator;
- circulating pump of central heating with pressure difference-based RPM (speed) adjustment;
- filling up of the system;
- screen filters on primary and secondary sides;
- water stop fittings, respectively:
- on the primary side – ball valves, welded;
- on the installation side – ball valves threaded or inter-collar throttles for diameters above DN65;
- disc manometers equipped with manometric faucets;
- disc thermometers.
- plate heat exchangers with gaskets or shell-and-tube type on any circuit;
- pressure difference regulator or pressure difference regulator with flow regulation or limitation;
- heat consumption metering for each heating system independently or jointly for two systems;
- automatic filling up of the system;
- protection of installation from transgression of the maximum working temperature – STB or STW function (particularly important in plastic installations);
- silt-removers or sedimentation filters in the system;
- adjusting the system for work with a master system or monitoring the system’s operation through the Internet;
- application of stabiliser or container for domestic hot water;
- water treatment station for filling up the system;
- system protecting the heating installation against corrosion;
- hydrophore set for cold water.