ECWS - two-function heat substation operating in serial-and-parallel circuit
The heat distribution system operates in serial and parallel connection of the central heating system with the hot tap water preparation system. In a classic model, the network water from the central heating exchanger is directed to the 1st degree exchanger of hot water, and the regulation valve of hot water is installed at the outlet from the 2nd degree exchanger of hot water. In the case of significant disproportion between the power of central heating and hot water, it poses the threat of overheating the hot water already in the 1st degree exchanger. In such a situation, regulation of the 1st (3-way valve) and 2nd degree should be applied or a valve limiting the flow of network water from the central heating to the 1st degree of hot water. In the case of limited investment outlays, a parallel circuit should be applied.
- plate heat exchanger, brazed with copper for central heating circulation;
- automatic regulation system of the system based on a weather regulator;
- circulating pump of central heating with pressure difference-based RPM (speed) adjustment;
- filling up of the system;
- screen filters on primary and secondary sides;
- water stop fittings, respectively:
- on the primary side – ball valves, welded;
- on the installation side – ball valves threaded or inter-collar throttles for diameters above DN65;
- disc manometers equipped with manometric faucets;
- disc thermometers.
- plate heat exchangers with gaskets or shell-and-tube type on any circuit;
- pressure difference regulator or pressure difference regulator with flow regulation or limitation;
- heat consumption metering for each heating system independently or jointly for two systems;
- automatic filling up of the system;
- protection of installation from transgression of the maximum working temperature – STB or STW function (particularly important in plastic installations);
- silt-removers or sedimentation filters in the system;
- adjusting the system for work with a master system or monitoring the system’s operation through the Internet;
- application of stabiliser or container for domestic hot water;
- water treatment station for filling up the system;
- system protecting the heating installation against corrosion;
- hydrophore set for cold water.